This video contains vital information that will help you live a life that is full and abundant through positive associations. This video is NOT going to tell you how to “ditch” negative friends or family members, but rather discuss your connections and explain the strong nexus between your associations and your ultimate success and happiness. This video will give you insight and help you become self-aware of your ties in order to take your life to the next level and break-free of any chains that may be binding you to a life of mediocrity.
Over my lifetime, I have known a lot of good, smart, talented people that have often fell short from obtaining their goals, whether it’s a job or pay-scale they’ve always wanted, a healthy relationship, a material item, or just taking their happiness and life to the next level, and having the quality of life that they deserve… all because of the people they chose to spend their time with.
1. Do you hang-out with people just because you always have, because you’ve known them for a long time, but they don’t share your positivity, ideas, aspirations and ambitions? I’m not saying these friends are not good people, but they may be limiting or holding you back from living a life you’ve always wanted to live.
- 2. What drives you to hang-out with certain people that don’t make you feel your best or bring out the best in you?
- 3.To what extent do negative people have an effect on you, your mindset and your ultimate success in life?
4. Are you stuck in a rescue-mode pattern and continually look for friendships where you always have more to offer and are constantly running to people’s aid?
5. How do you know when it’s the right time to sever or limit a relationship?
These are questions that you need to consider and ponder while you watch the video above.
If you got value from this video and found it helpful, I’d appreciate it if you Share it, click Like or leave me a Comment. Thank you!
Click Here =>FREE GIFT – 54 Places To Meet New People and 20 Ways To Start a Conversation & Build Into a Connection.